“Luna Solai” Hemp Seeds Pressed Hemp seeds Oil
What is hemp seeds oil
Hemp seeds oil is also known as ‘the perfectly balanced oil of nature’ thanks to its high level of unsaturated fatty acids, and the ideal ratio between Omega 6 and Omega 3 ( 3:1).
Hemp seeds oil is manufactured by cold pressing hemp seeds and it is 100% natural, having multiple health benefits.
Out technology (that of cold pressing) helps maintaining the natural taste, specific to rape seeds, and ensures a higher level of nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, compared to any other technology (which involve using heat or refining).
How do we recognize it?
Cold pressed Hemp seeds oil has a beautiful green colour, ranging from light green to darker shades and a very pleasant taste, with a specific rape seeds fragrance, as well as a unique thickness.
What does it contain?
Hemp seeds oil is rich in fatty acids: Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9. Though it is not the only vegetal oil which contains such fatty acids, it is the only one which has poly-unsaturated fatty acids, Omega 3 and Omega 6, as well as mono-saturated fatty acids, Omega 9, in the perfect proportion our bodies need.
Doctor Jonas Elia paediatric surgeon and specialist in children neuropsychiatry says that he has had wonderful results by using Hemp seeds oil in treating certain disorders, such as :
– Asthma and respiratory diseases (upper and lower respiratory tract);
– Dermatitis and different types of skin diseases(psoriasis, seborrhoea dermatitis, acne, even very severe forms, , rosacea, skin lupus, burns);
– Gastro-intestinal pathologies (reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhagic recto colitis;
– Vascular diseases (high blood pressure, vasculopathy)
– Female problems (ovarian cist, PMS, menopause);
– Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis;
– speech problems, autism in children, impulsivity, temper tantrums;
– attention deficit, delay in acquiring psychomotor skills.
Hemp seeds oil is used raw, in preparing salads, sauces, pasta and other dishes that do not require heat.
The daily recommended intake is 15g. If you want to use Hemp seeds oil as medical treatment, you must have the doctor’s recommendation.
Storage temperature: 15-20 degrees Celsius. After opening, it is recommended that you use the product within 60 days. Once opened, the product must be kept in cool, dry places (even in the refrigerator), far from direct sunlight.